• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Volunteers needed at Eastbourne Rabbit Rescue (update: needed for Sun 20/7)

raine

Warren Veteran
We are looking for someone who can update the RR database for us, putting Eastbourne bunnies on it Do you have couple of hours a month that you could offer.

We do have a fantastic website, created by Ben's mum, which aids in the rehoming process, but the RR database would be another medium to advertise the bunnies. Caroline and I have tried, without success, to master this task:cry:

If you are local to Eastbourne and could, once a month, take photographs of the bunnies and put them on the RR database, that would be wonderful. If you are not local, we could send you the photographs for you to resize etc and put on the database. We are looking for someone who could offer the rescue a 6 month commitment of a few hours a month.

Last edited:
If you can email me to photo's I can put them on the RR database.

I'm not particularly local but I'm sure I could manage to come down every other month and help out :?

Ohhh I am local am just along the road in Peacehaven. I have also just started getting into photography as a hobby and have been looking locally to see if there is anywhere I can volunteer so this seems ideal for me. I can help a rescue and get some practice with my photography :D

Will send a PM

Thank you so much for your responses and for the pms too. Caroline will be so pleased that we have had so many wonderful people offering to help. Its fantastic. We will be back to you soon.

Is anyone free on Sunday (20th) and can help with fundraising we have planned. We are happy to take just a couple of hours, if you have them spare. We also have a bunny costume for anyone willing to wear it - March Hare?????:lol::lol:

Is anyone free on Sunday (26th) and can help with fundraising we have planned. We are happy to take just a couple of hours, if you have them spare. We also have a bunny costume for anyone willing to wear it - March Hare?????:lol::lol:

If i can hitch a ride up there Id be willing :D:lol::lol:

Me:wave::wave:

I can definitely spare a few hours!!

It wouldnt be the first time i have had to dress up for a good cause so will wear bunny suit if needed!!! Just dont tell anyone!:oops::oops:

Let me know if I can be of any assistance xx

Is anyone free on Sunday (20th) and can help with fundraising we have planned. We are happy to take just a couple of hours, if you have them spare. We also have a bunny costume for anyone willing to wear it - March Hare?????:lol::lol:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Sorry.....fake fur makes me itch, and I'm allergic to carrots!!!!! :p :lol:

No suit required???????????????

I think the suit should have 'NICKI' emblazoned across the back of it!!!!! :p :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep.....I SURE did!!!!! :lol:

I WONDERED how long it would take you to see that!!! :p :lol:

From what I hear, the suit is white and fluffy......you will look SMASHING in it!!! ;) :lol:

Looking forward too it! O/H is devastated he thought when I said Bunny suit i ment of the play boy bunny kind! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm sure I can help for a few hours :) Let me know where and when, I really want to see Nicki in the bunny suit :lol::lol::lol:

Back