• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

our new arrival has arrived!!! slightly pic heavy

lilminxlou

Mama Doe
shes a little sweetie pie and murray has named her myxi
weve bonded her and gumpy but so far all he wants to do is hump her :roll:

DSC_0785.jpg

anyways here she is and shes so tiny im not sure how old she is though :?

DSC_0787.jpg

DSC_0796.jpg

DSC_0791.jpg

DSC_0797.jpg

its so hard not to open the hutch and pick her up and cuddle her cos shes fab, but she kniws she's murrays lol and gumpy knows he's mine so we're sorted shame she doesnt like me but oh well.

She's very sweet..

although I have to be honest and say I think the name is quite distasteful!! :shock: I know it's supposed to be in jest but it's such a nasty horrid disease that I wouldn't want to name a bun after it :(

well its not after the disease and i thought that but myxi if you dont think about the disease is a cute name there was also this programme or thing where there were myxis and something like you couldnt tell if they were animals or vegetables someone was saying lol

yep gumpy is neutered he was done ages ago

and i just want to add any abuse about the name should be directed towards jonesey lol as its his rabbit and he decided the name

i call her minxy cos she is a little minx but murray has called her myxi

gumpy seems to have chilled out a lot more as he keeps flopping out which is something he hasnt done for ages so he must be ok with having her here

Back