• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love my vets!

abbymarysmokey

Wise Old Thumper
My vets are brilliant. I've had 3 buns in for dental work this week, and they let me drop the buns off before work, and pick them up after work so that I don't have to take time off. This means soooo much to me because otherwise I'd have to limit the number of buns I could have here.

So I'd like to big-up Gamston Vets 4 Pets :D

I agree with you Amy, they are brilliant, I have phoned them late in the afternoon and they never hesitate to fit you in. It's about 10 miles from where I live but it's worth the journey. Twinkle goes there for her dentals/checkups about every 6 - 8 weeks. They are so caring and Annie is fantastic.

I agree with you Amy, they are brilliant, I have phoned them late in the afternoon and they never hesitate to fit you in. It's about 10 miles from where I live but it's worth the journey. Twinkle goes there for her dentals/checkups about every 6 - 8 weeks. They are so caring and Annie is fantastic.

They do the same in the morning. If one of the buns is unwell at breakfast time, they'll tell me to bring them straight down and one of the vets will see them as soon as they arrive. That way I can get to work, usually only a few minutes late :D

That's great. Mine are fab, they've always let me drop animals off the night before (as I changed to earlier hours, can't make it in at their opening hours) and never charged me an overnight boarding fee :D

its so nice when that happens....mine are lovely too and always accomodate my weird working hous. I'm moving hosue soon and my main priority is still to be close to this practise!

I can add my gratitude to Gamston and Annie in particular..excellent.. and they care for all our dental buns and neuter our boy piggies

Back