• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rex's skin

Jazzy B Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Eclipse has been moulting quite a bit since his neauter and his illness. I have noticed that on his back legs he appears to have quite a bit of what a would call excess skin he has it on both sides.. are rex's normally kind of errm flabby (didnt know any other way to put it) ? hi seems to have quite a lot of this in his tummy area too. He is not over weight however.

Thanks x

I will get the vet to check it out next time he's up there. he seems happy enough binkying around so it cant be hurting him.

I know this isn't relevent to your question, but your rex Eclipse looks the spitting image of my rex!

not sure how old he is or if you have always had him - but if not perhaps he used to be a bit of a porker and he has excess skin from where he has lost the weight again?

Back