• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Seren is growing fast!

Leanne

Wise Old Thumper
Got these this morning!!!

He is SO mahoosive already!!! Only 3 months old!!! :shock:

Seren1.jpg

Seren2.jpg

seren3.jpg

seren4.jpg

seren5.jpg

seren6.jpg

Thank you girls! :D

I am indeed counting the days and im SO excited and impatient yet at the same time very scared!
Its such a huge commitment and I keep worrying about if I lose my job blah blah!
I just have to make sure I don't!

I have to wait til end of August/Early September :(

I better send him a new headcollar!

I take it that is his mum? Hes catching her up! :shock::D

What kind of horse is he?

Is it difficult to look after a foal?

Sorry, am a bit clueless where horses are concerned but my "can't even look after her rabbits!" friend is getting a foal stallion???????? I don't know much but I know thats not the best idea if you are a novice !!!! :shock::shock::shock:

what breed is he?

I am jealous. I got by boy at three, would have eben good to have him right from weaning!

That is indeed mum! I think he will soon be towering her :shock: :lol:
He should make around 15.1 :D

His mum is a Welsh Section D and his dad is a Lipizanner so he will actually go white eventually!

This is my first horse but I think whatever horse you get you need to research and get (and take) plenty of advice from others and it will be fine :D

Foals are a clean slate so any errors you make will imprint on them for life so you do have to be really careful.

All horses are hard work though! *is now having second thoughts* Not really!

My boy is a pure welsh D (thought your ones Mum must be Welsh) but is just over 16.2hh now.

You should get a good idea at 2years old how big your boy will be.

This is Romeo and me last year. I have not got enough photos online of him. Will get some new ones!

RomeoHobbs.jpg

Back