• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ungrateful so and sos

Isabel

Warren Veteran
I saved up to get one of those beautiful willow tunnels from the hayexperts for Mo. He didn't use it so I gave it to the terrible two...they've eaten it! I brought a room with a view for Barney and Roxy and Roxy is determined to maintain residence of her spacious cardboard box :roll: I might have to have a stearn word along the lines of "you won't get any more nice things if you don't apreciate what you've got" hmmmm I'm sure I've heard that somewhere before. :lol:

:lol: :lol: Buns will be buns hey ! Aww I know how you feel though I bought mine a few large willow balls and hey ho they were eaten in hours :shock:

Ha! I know what you mean. I bought a room with a view for £40 (before I found you could get them for £20!) and my girls steadfastly refused to go anywhere near it. So I gave it to Flora and Parsnip who love the top floor! I also bought two willow tunnels from West Wales Willows at about £20 each. The girls only use it to avoid me when I'm trying to give them medicine and Flora and Parsnip don't go near theirs. So I gave it to the next door neighbour for their poor, lonely little bunny (that's another looonnnnng story).
My bun's fave thing is the cardboard box that I brought home from work!

Ha! I know what you mean. I bought a room with a view for £40 (before I found you could get them for £20!) and my girls steadfastly refused to go anywhere near it. So I gave it to Flora and Parsnip who love the top floor! I also bought two willow tunnels from West Wales Willows at about £20 each. The girls only use it to avoid me when I'm trying to give them medicine and Flora and Parsnip don't go near theirs. So I gave it to the next door neighbour for their poor, lonely little bunny (that's another looonnnnng story).
My bun's fave thing is the cardboard box that I brought home from work![/QUOTE]

Cardboard boxes are the way forward

Ungrateful bunsters! :lol: Sophie's the only bun who actually appreciates the toys I buy - I can never believe the rate she goes through the willow balls! The others just prefer carboard boxes tho :roll:

I bought a bunch of toys for Boris when we got him and he never touched them :? He seems to prefer simple things like cardboard boxes and toilet rolls :lol:

They sound like my kids lmao you go out get em the best of everything and what do they do They play with the cardboard boxes that the stuff came in while the toiys and games rot in a corner.

Jason

Ha! I know what you mean. I bought a room with a view for £40 (before I found you could get them for £20!) and my girls steadfastly refused to go anywhere near it.

When I read that IO thought blimey Buns have got a DVD player and you had got them a new film to watch!!! :oops: :lol:

What is this toy?? May have to investigate and invest :)

Back