• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Moo is humping!!

drpengie

Wise Old Thumper
For a while Moo has been making this funny noise which I thought was to do with her snuffles, but realised yesterday that she was buzzing. (I think!!).

Anyway last night I was laid on the floor with her and she was buzzing like mad and jumping all over me, and the next think I knew she'd climbed up my arm and was humping it to kingdom come :shock: :shock: :oops:

I couldn't get her off!! :lol:

Anyone else been humped?

yep :oops:
lol the first time he was burrowing in me and i thought it was cute then he clamped his teeth into me and off he went!!! lol i was screaming while murray was laughing i just couldnt get him off, since then i can tell when hes going to try and hump me so i push him away lol

Little monkey tried to do it to me again last night. She clamped onto my arm. gawwww it blimming well hurt!!!

bit of a shock when they clamp isnt it?! :lol: when i was at my mums he was allowed on my bed but he soon went back in his holiday hutch after trying to hump me 6 times in a row

bit of a shock when they clamp isnt it?! :lol: when i was at my mums he was allowed on my bed but he soon went back in his holiday hutch after trying to hump me 6 times in a row

Yes it is!!! :lol: Feels like you've been electricuted or something. Made my head feel all prickly!!!

6 times in a row - poor you!

Hopefully Moo will calm down after her spay tomorrow!!! :roll:

Our 3 year old house rabbit Red does this to DH. Spaying doesn't necessarily cure it as she was spayed 2.5 years ago and still does it.

We have put it down to Red showing DH her dominant position in the warren and that he is actually a lower rabbit (trust me I am even lower) :lol:

She only does this if he is lying on the floor.

Thankfully, Atlantis never did that but a bunny I had when I was younger called Thumper, used to hump the football and go mad if anyone went near it.

We couldn't stop laughing for ages! :D

Back