• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bindi's announcement - more photos on p2

angelmouse

Mama Doe
Bindi has an announcement she would like to make to you guys

Hi, now I'm normally quite happy on my own but the smell of other bunnies makes me want company at times so with some persuading one of my two-foots asked the other two-foots for a friend for me for her birthday.

A few weeks ago my two-foots went on holiday so I did too, (I think my holiday was far better than theirs!) Whilst I was there some peoples from the rwspeca's came with a little boy they found straying. He was beautiful, but sadly it wasn't to be at that time :cry: he needed a visit to the men in white coats. But my time came to go home, and I had to leaves him behind.

But a couple of weeks laters I was put on my lead and taken in the car back to the hotels, I didn't thinks they would be going away again so wasn't sure what was going on. I hoped I wasn't being left here like Eddie, his story made me sad.

But soon auntie sue let me meet eddie properly and he was just as lovely as he looked, she said he'd be neutralised or something now and was ready to find a girlfriend.

But anyway, we felled in love, even though he has started moulting and losing his beautiful fur all over mummy.

So basically, meet my new husbun Eddie
bunnies001.jpg

Hopefully tomorrow someone might takes a picture of us together so you can see how happy we are, but he was camera shy today wiht his new moult.

Much love, Bindi :love::love:
bindi2016.jpg

And a note from the two foot - Eddie was found as a stray wandering, so Bindi and I have decided to offer him the choice of a new name for his new forever home and would like suggestions.

Last edited:
Oh how fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Bindi, congratulations on your new husbun.......he is VERY handsome!!!!! :D :D

I love a 'Happily Ever After' !!!!! :D :D

Wedding congratulations Bindi.

I think your new husbun really is an Eddie. He'll always pick up a few extra names along the way too so I wouldn't change him to anything else if I were you.

I have an Edi, short for Edison.

Adorable wee boy your new fella. Well done:D

Bindi says thank you everyone for all your congratulations etc!

We spent today in and out of our shed so eddie could explore a bit (avoiding the rain), sadly he's still feeling a little photoshy because of his moult (you wouldn't believe how much fur he's lost in less than 48 hours)

Communal washing - mummy was rubbish with the camera here!
EddieandBindi014.jpg

Whats out there? Showing just how scruffy he looks
EddieandBindi016.jpg

I still look beautiful
EddieandBindi020.jpg

The happy couple
EddieandBindi023.jpg

I see you!!
EddieandBindi027.jpg

Mmm grass
EddieandBindi030.jpg

Me and mummy's skirt