• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Hutch Ordered!

CazScho

Mama Doe
Currently my poor unwanted Freecycle buns are in the hutch that they were given away in which is this:-

000_0379.jpg

I think it's the Thistle Hall from P@H but it's covered in wee splash marks and just isn't big enough for 2 currently unspayed ladies to share comfortably :oops:

So this is what I have my other 2 in, its 6 x 3 x 2 over a 6 x 5 run. I ordered another one this morning so hopefully the spay and the new hutch will make these beautiful girlies a little bit happier!!

000_0380.jpg

000_0381.jpg

ETA Gosh those pics are really blurry, sorry :oops: :oops: :oops:

That looks great, I'm sure they'll appreciate the extra space! The extra foot depth looks to make a real difference on the hutch, think I'll go for that next time!

Yeah, it's more expensive but with one pair having it I couldn't not give it to the others! Plus I somehow ended up with 2 covers for the original big one!!

tHATS A BRILL NEW SET UP CAZZAP BUT CAN I ASK YOU WHERE YOU GOT YOUR COVERS FOR THE NEW HUTCH AND RUN AS THAT IS SOMETHING I COULD DO WITH AND IT LOOKS FAB.

GILL:wave:

i need to get daisy doo a decent one :( i am so poor but hers is falling apart :( don't suppose u are selling your old one are you?

Fantastic hutch and run. Did you get your covers off of Alan in Nottingham, he sells on Ebay, it's who we got ours from if it is.

i think they are the same covers i have it is alan his ebay id is c a b j,he does night time covers,fly screens,etc.

amanda

Yes I got the covers from Alan on ebay. They are brilliant - so versatile and he does to any shape & size.

The hutch is Happy Hutch. It's a made to measure for both hutch & run (hutch is normally 2ft, run normally 20" high) so came in at £219. If you were happier with lower run then I imagine it would be less as he could use materials he already has. He's a really lovely guy, very helpful and friendly.

i need to get daisy doo a decent one :( i am so poor but hers is falling apart :( don't suppose u are selling your old one are you?

Hi,

I wasn't going to I'm afraid no :(

The bunnies have chewed through the sides of the bottom section which has been covered over with various wood pieces. If it's decently repairable I was going to do it up and see if I could foster a bunny for a rescue in the future. Really sorry :(

I think Thistle Hall is a fantastic hutch as long as a large run is on the lawn for them to graze upon for the majority of the day, looks amazing though :thumb:

Back