• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stumpy,baby Giant 11 weeks,had him 1 week today!!

jackiestone

Warren Veteran
here is Stumpy-bum again,he has been with us a week,he is lovely and soooo brave and nosy,when you stroke him he lies down:)Archie the dog is slowly being introduced to him,although they would never be alone together,Stumpy goes up to Archie and tries to kiss him :roll:Archie doesnt like this and tries to chase him,so we are having to be very very careful.Stumpy has a baby gate on the utility door so he is kept secure and safe.
DSC00296-1.jpg

here is Stumpy-bum again,he has been with us a week,he is lovely and soooo brave and nosy,when you stroke him he lies down:)Archie the dog is slowly being introduced to him,although they would never be alone together,Stumpy goes up to Archie and tries to kiss him :roll:Archie doesnt like this and tries to chase him,so we are having to be very very careful.Stumpy has a baby gate on the utility door so he is kept secure and safe.
DSC00296-1.jpg

I love Stumpy:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

i am adore this rabbit like my own for some reason.
he is beautiful and so like Amber its untrue :love:

i am adore this rabbit like my own for some reason.
he is beautiful and so like Amber its untrue :love:

I think they have very similar markings,their tails are the same and their colouring is the same.I showed hubby the photos of Amber in the garden because I think that is how Stumpy will look as an adult,without the ears of course :oops::lol:

I think they have very similar markings,their tails are the same and their colouring is the same.I showed hubby the photos of Amber in the garden because I think that is how Stumpy will look as an adult,without the ears of course :oops::lol:

:love: :love: :love:

Amber is a tiny bit more red than Stumpy. But he will be a big ringer for her :D

Tails are the same!! Fluffy bunnies :p

Back