• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What Breed Are My Bunnies (see Pics.)PLEASE HELP?

sidsmum

Young Bun
Trying To Up Load Pics Of My Rabbits ,would Anyone Be So Kind To Give Me Their Opinion If I Manage It
Thanks Sidsmum X

Last edited:
managed it! hurray! can anyone tell me what breeds my bunnies might be ?
thanks, sidsmum
THE SUPRISE BABY BUNCH!
garden011.JPG

SID THE MUMMY
garden025.JPG

FLOPPY THE DADDY
garden026.JPG

Last edited:
Well, I'd say dad was a dwarf lop and mum.....well.... x breed. Lovely buns though :)

How come the litter was a surprise? Did you think mum was a male, hence Sid? ;)

oh yes ! babys were a complete shock! not an ideal situation but im quite enjoying them now theyre here and floppy is off for the snip on tuesday!

oh yes ! babys were a complete shock! not an ideal situation but im quite enjoying them now theyre here and floppy is off for the snip on tuesday!

When you're able to, get mum done as well. It will decrease the hormones running through her and will also make keeping mum and dad together a lot easier.

Females are very prone to uterine cancer as well, so reducing the risk by up to 85% is a big incentive to have the op.

Quick question.....were mum and dad together for long after the babies were born? If they were, chances are mum will be pregnant again.

mum n dad arent hutched together as i thought they were 2 un neutered males i thought they would fight.
so kits were concievd during free range play time,however the morning i let them out as usual before finding the kits ,they were at it behind me although sid gave floppy an almighty kick to get him off,(but then i would only hours after giving birth to six!) hopefully he didnt finish the job before this!
since finding the babys they have had seperate play time i really hope sid isnt pregnant and she will be neuterd later in the year.

Back