• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Coalville Auctions II

Lspacehopper

Wise Old Thumper
Yesterday I was off work and posted about Coalville auctions after getting a call from work regarding rabbits taken off people who bought some there.

Back in today and saw the rabbits. We have 3 baby Dutch (black and white). We're estimating them to be between 4-6 weeks. Why are auctions sanctioning the sale of rabbits that shouldn't have left their mum yet?

The people handed the buns in after chatting to my dep not having realised what they'd let themselves in for.

We've also taken off them a Giant rabbit who they bought for £6 !!
He'd been kept in a box all day and only had carrots to eat and no water, hay etc. He is an absolute stunner. We believe he's a British Giant and is chocolate coloured (nose and all). We've called him Mocha ;)

I am going to contact the auctions and am guessing that the local council are the authorising body. Anyone know any different?

Chocolate coloured giants called Mocha :love: :love: :love:

Sorry that was off topic! :roll:

I hope you get this sorted soon it sounds a horrid place

Same problem with Melton,,as we found before Christmas when we took the "Rescue Mission" bunnies:cry:

Hi Jill, nice to see you back :)

Aren't the RSPCA supposed to be walking these places?

I'm definitely complaining. I've heard about Melton and guessed that's where yours came from :(

:wave: Hi Laura..good to be back..holiday a bit of a mixed package due to weather and hubby pranging the car!!:(

anyway..yep RSPCA meant to check these..
one rule is access to water..well when Donna and I went to Melton the animals had access to brown sludge :censored: and they were selling guinea pig sows with tiny babies still suckling..as they grabbed the mums the little ones came too as hanging on the teats:cry::censored::censored:

:wave: Hi Laura..good to be back..holiday a bit of a mixed package due to weather and hubby pranging the car!!:(

one rule is access to water..well when Donna and I went to Melton the animals had access to brown sludge :censored: and they were selling guinea pig sows with tiny babies still suckling..as they grabbed the mums the little ones came too as hanging on the teats:cry::censored::censored:

:(

It beggars belief that they can have no feelings for the lives they're dealing in.

Chocolate coloured giants called Mocha :love: :love: :love:

Sorry that was off topic! :roll:

I hope you get this sorted soon it sounds a horrid place

He is absolutely stunning....with a capital stunning lol ;)

He loves affection but bites your boob when you pick him up lol. My deps got a nice set of teeth marks on hers ...heh heh

Heart Breaking

Back