• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The European Otter.

Chewy

Warren Scout
Seeing as you liked the Foxes, how about something a litte 'Otter!! :D Taken at the same place as the Foxes.
Dawn.

copyofimg1430800x600yl7.jpg

copyofimg1468800x600ke9.jpg

copyofimg1449800x600mh8.jpg

copyofimg1435800x600hd4.jpg

copyofimg1452800x600vu4.jpg

Are these pics taken in the wild? Love to know where u get to see otters!

Lovely pics I got to see some otters at a sanctuary near me, last year, so gorgeous!

IMG_0731.jpg

Thank you. Its at the British wildlife centre, in Lingfield, Surrey. A photographic day where you go into some of the enclosures to photograph the animals with the keepers helping to keep their attention. It cost £55 each though, but on those days its not open to the public, it was great!!

Is that a Sea Otter? he's wonderful! great shot of him too, never seen one in the "flesh"

Wow they're fantastic :D Great opportunity though to get some good shots. I didn't know places did things like that but of course it makes great sense for everyone!

Thank you. Its at the British wildlife centre, in Lingfield, Surrey. A photographic day where you go into some of the enclosures to photograph the animals with the keepers helping to keep their attention. It cost £55 each though, but on those days its not open to the public, it was great!!

Is that a Sea Otter? he's wonderful! great shot of him too, never seen one in the "flesh"

I'm not sure what type of otter he or she is I don't think it is a sea otter, I think he/she may have been a north american otter! That's taken on a normal canon digital camera must buy my boyf a decent one.

Have to visit the British Wildlife Centre. :)

I'm not sure what type of otter he or she is I don't think it is a sea otter, I think he/she may have been a north american otter! That's taken on a normal canon digital camera must buy my boyf a decent one.

Have to visit the British Wildlife Centre. :)

It's a North American otter...he is :love::love:

Otters are my favourite ever creature...... (along with rabbits of course ;))

:love::love::love::love::love:

Ive adored Otters since I saw Tarka the Otter when I was about 5 years old :D

Thank you both for the gorgeous pics!

He's just :love::love::love:

I wish I lived near Cheshire :( Maybe I should take a trip sometime.

When I was a little girl I saw a documentary about a lady who ran a rehabilitation centre for wildlife, and she had an otter that was not able to be released for some reason and he lived in her house. He used to follow her everywhere and jump in and out of the bath. :love: But they can also be extrememly vicious. I would LOVE to see an otter in the Wild!

Love the flamingo pics :)

My boyfriend wants to get into photography, we live right by the New Forest and some great beaches so it's an ideal place for taking photos. :)

Back