• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits with damaged ears UD COLLECTED ONE

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
I am seriously considering taking the 2 baby bunnies with bitten off ears from the free ads, does anyone have a bunny with damaged ears? What kind of problems do you think will arise from this and does anyone know if i would be able to get them insured? Thanks

Last edited:
oH Hugo's there has a couple, hopefully she'll be along soon and let you know. I dont think they have any probs x x

:wave: Both robin and reubin have no ears, they came from ARC. They have no problems at all related to their ear loss :D

HPIM0836.jpg

HPIM0846.jpg

Sadly I don't think anyone else will offer them a home. Go get them, and give them the home they deserve :)

I was just going to say that ARC had a pair of bunnies without ears a while ago. But Hugo's There beat me to it. I knew they went to someone on the forum. :)

Good luck with getting them, and as they are from the same litter, they may even get along if they are both male or both female. They just need to get neutered young enough.

fingers crossed you get them, they sound really sweet, and your be able to give them a lovley lovling home,

Ok so heres what happened....
I contacted them and they had managed to rehome of of the damaged bunnies so i said i would take the one anyway, went to collect today and they are not breeders just silly people.
Well it was a child actually, they had given dad to the next door neighbours and 2 babies had been rehomed already, they are trying to rehome all of them and mum. They kept asking if we wanted to take more and i was saying no but the OH gave in and took another one as well :roll:
Anyway here are the 2 of them (sorry not very good pic) I am very concered about the black one as well as having bitten ears i think he has a splayed leg it is seriously sticking out at the side and he is not moving around at all will try to get a vet appointment tomorrow.
Starlight has very kindly offered a home to the little black one if i can get him to Essex :D
Photo-0239.jpg

Well Done Katie!

How many did you get out just the two ? :D

They are beautiful :love:

Yes just the 2 i was being the strong one although it was very hard to leave the rest i loved one of the others it was all black with a white streak down its head absolutly :love:

Back