• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This weather annoys me and the bunnies!!

milly100

Alpha Buck
Im really annoyed with the weather today. It is chucking it down here!!! Thats just typical on the day when I was going to move the bunnies outside permenatly. I do hope its drier tomorrow as I cant wait to see them in their new set up!!

I know how you feel, my two are perm outdoor buns and it's gales here! :( Really wanted to get them out for an hour or so for a hop about, but will have to wait for the weather, really frustrating though cos I can tell they want to get out and have some fun

I am pretty fed up too. After doing the bunny patio yesterday today we were putting up the bunny aviary and it is terrible weather :evil: .

Hubby has also been asking about whether or not to put a roof on it for shelter and I have said yes now based on the fact we get more rain than not.

Lets hope we can get it done tomorrow.

K x

aw, we're obviously lucky here, its very windy but been dry enough to mo the lawn etc today :D

We were shopping in Hemel today,and my shoulders got burnt. I spent the whole time worrying the bunnies were too hot back at home

Back