• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i finally have my own digi cam so heres my bun!update resized as pics toooo big!

vicky206

Mama Doe
hopefully this works as photobucket is not having any of it today!

pics deleted as came out tooooooo big thea has posted them in her post re sized! thanks hun xx

Last edited:
guys i am sorry they are huge!:oops:

will you let me off as its the first time i have uploaded them myself other half usually does it!:oops:

Yeah - had to play 'spot the bunny':lol: but well worth it - your bunny is adorable:love::love:

i had to play spot the bunny as well once i had posted this and they are my piccys!:oops::oops::oops: i cant believe how big they came out its nice that are close though cause he looks even cuter!

this is the day i had him he has changed so much!

S7000051.jpg

:love:

Eeeeeeek they are huge!!! Such a big beautiful bunny is hurting my vision! :lol:

Here they are a tad smaller... easier on the eye! ;)
2639421472_90410ed630.jpg

2639421046_ce79c8d1dd.jpg

2638591853_2ccf9edd14.jpg

2638590965_ebe96cba4e.jpg

2638591275_d0f06f5401.jpg

You could delete the first ones and replace with the image locations from the above if you wanted :)

He's so scrummy! :love: Could be Bobbin's brother! :D :wave:

thanks for looking and the lovely comments everyone and thea a big thanks for re sizing them i am going to delete the biiiiiig ones now and put see theas re size post!(and thea he does look alot like bobbin doesnt he i have never had photos on here to compare:oops::lol::wave:

thanks for looking and the lovely comments everyone and thea a big thanks for re sizing them i am going to delete the biiiiiig ones now and put see theas re size post!(and thea he does look alot like bobbin doesnt he i have never had photos on here to compare:oops::lol::wave:

Welcome, hun, it was just such a shame we couldn't see him properly big! :lol:

He's so lovely! They do look alike, they would look so nice together, and Roo, want to bring him to mine?! :mrgreen: :lol:

Welcome, hun, it was just such a shame we couldn't see him properly big! :lol:

He's so lovely! They do look alike, they would look so nice together, and Roo, want to bring him to mine?! :mrgreen: :lol:

bring roo and bobbin to mine i promise i will return them (not!) i love the fact that your bobbin and roo look so similar its so cute! i would love a ginger version of gizmo as his wifey! ill see what the rescues have when the time comes! :D

Back