• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anyone happen to have a spare indoor bunny cage

areia

Wise Old Thumper
just wondering, if anyone has a indoor bunny cage in the heathrow area i could borrow for 2 weeks, i looked round to buying one, i'm not paying 50 quid for one thats smaller than my bunnies cage when mine cost 25 quid, if not anyone have any spare wire i could have so i could make my own,

just wondering, if anyone has a indoor bunny cage in the heathrow area i could borrow for 2 weeks, i looked round to buying one, i'm not paying 50 quid for one thats smaller than my bunnies cage when mine cost 25 quid, if not anyone have any spare wire i could have so i could make my own,

I have one you can borrow! When do you want it ?

oooooooooo you star i could be round in about an hour if your in of course i just need something for linus he doesnt like it outside and he wont eat while there are people in the kitchen so i want to put him in a cage in the dining room will be near biggles but i will cover the one corner just its quieter in there, after been found living in a plastic collaspable box i think he scared of all the space to be honest he just stays in the cardboard box all day and comes out at night bless him i think he will feel a bit better

****** update fella wishes to leave it a little later in the afternoon as the rugbys on and it will take ages to drive through 4 5ish ok ? sorry bout that

Last edited:
Later is fine with me. There is an Iron Maiden concert tonight at the rugby stadium. This is the running programme:

Saturday 5th July - Iron Maiden - Somewhere Back In Time

Turnstiles Open - 3.30pm

Lauren Harris on Stage - 4.45 - 5.15pm

Within Temptation on Stage - 5.35 - 6.15pm

Avenged Sevenfold on Stage - 6.45 - 7.45pm

Iron Maiden on Stage - 8.15 - 10.30pm

Might pay to do it when they are on stage later this evening.

You can keep the cage if you want just in case you need one in the future.

ow thanks very much for letting me keep the cage, hmm looking at the time fella reckons half 8 will be best the roads will be much clearer would you like any parsley and marigold plants i have loads honest i do donna saw them all :lol::D:D

ow thanks very much for letting me keep the cage, hmm looking at the time fella reckons half 8 will be best the roads will be much clearer would you like any parsley and marigold plants i have loads honest i do donna saw them all :lol::D:D

That would be lovely. 8.30 is fine with me.

would you like any parsley and marigold plants i have loads honest i do donna saw them all :lol::D:D

I did - she does!

I've just come home from work and there doesn't seem to be any traffic about.

J - I forgot your food again - can you wait till Monday or i can be cheeky and ask Zoe to pick some up from here on her way to you! x

I did - she does!

I've just come home from work and there doesn't seem to be any traffic about.

J - I forgot your food again - can you wait till Monday or i can be cheeky and ask Zoe to pick some up from here on her way to you! x

I can survive until Monday although will be scraping the dregs by then, that is not a problem.

sorry bit late to pick it up the food now will bring a bag to tide you over how many buns you have to feed?

Back