• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnyrun number 2

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Bunnyrun number 2 is under way as we speak Hilda (Capel) is collecting the rest of the Blackpool bunnies

Neil and Maria have done a brilliant job in organising this whole episode and getting these poor bunnies to their rescues, well done guys.

Roy has gone to collect Amy who is coming with me.

Hilda will arrive at my place around 2 pm and then we will set out shortly afterwards for the 2-3 hour trip down to Marlborugh

Here's hoping we all have a traffic and stress free bunnyrun

Traffic very good, Hilda nearly here so we should get a good trip down hopefully

Hilda and Roger, lovely to meet you both and thank you for bringing the bunnies, we are just about to start out on our part of the journey

Good luck with the journey you two:D

I think we should change Theo's and Amy's names to Thelma & louise:lol::lol:

Hi Guys!!!

Nice to meet you Hilda and Roger :D

Theo has just dropped me off and the first thing I did was race on here! My bag is still on my back and my shoes are still on!! :roll:

Me and Theo had a good journey! The traffic was good even though we had a little rain!

We scoffed ourselves stupid with crisps.ice cream.choclate.cakes. ;)
The service station lady thought we were nutters when we said we were bunny running!! :lol:

The Bunnies we took were five dutches mummy and babies. Two lion heads mummy and baby dutch lion head cross" :love: :love:

As soon as they were into Theos I was straight into the carriers getting them out! OMG they were gorgeous :love: :love: :love:

I could easily have slipped a couple into my bag! Theo made sure we re counted them before we left Claires :roll: :lol:

I would never pinch one! ;)

Anyway, Claire was a lovely lady and it was nice to meet her too.

Thanks for a great day of scoffing and bunny running Theo and I hope Roy feels better soon!

Amy xx

We had a really good trip today, not much traffic at all, the buns were absolutley fine and travelled very well, lovely to meet Hilda and Roger and thank you so much for the raspberry leaves......my buns are loving them.

Thanks to Maria for organising this run xx

Sorry for not posting earlier -I didn't spot this thread. :oops:

Big thanks to Capel and hubby and Theo and Amy. Also to Claire for taking them and to the others who offered to be part of the original bunny run.

This bunny run did not go according to plan as it should have happened last weekend but the bunnies weren't ready. So special thanks to Capel and Theo for changing all their plans again to enable the run to take place. Your support and advice throughout has been such a help.

I am so glad that all of this is over and I really respect all the rescues and sanctuaries that do this on a regular basis.

Maria x

Sorry for not posting earlier -I didn't spot this thread. :oops:

Big thanks to Capel and hubby and Theo and Amy. Also to Claire for taking them and to the others who offered to be part of the original bunny run.

This bunny run did not go according to plan as it should have happened last weekend but the bunnies weren't ready. So special thanks to Capel and Theo for changing all their plans again to enable the run to take place. Your support and advice throughout has been such a help.

I am so glad that all of this is over and I really respect all the rescues and sanctuaries that do this on a regular basis.

Maria x

It was a pleasure to help, anytime you need me just shout xx

Back