• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sad news ;-(((

kimsey

Warren Scout
tinkerdora had a baby bunny at 8.50am this morning born dead:cry:
at 9.10am tinkerdora had a heart attack i think, trying to get the next one out and is also died,:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

i just cant believe whats happend, after she had the 1st bunny i was worried the other bunnys may be not so good when born but never for one min thought she would go too. the kids are so upset as well, bless it was the quietest iv managed to get my kids for ages when i sent them all up in there room while she had her babies. they just sat up there waiting. ella my middle child aged 5 cryed so much bless her, i do feel so sorry fopr her losing geoge and now tinkerdora.:cry:

That's so sad, now sh'es dead is there any chance the babys still are? And like they can be cut out and hand reared?

oh no.
I am so sorry.
You gave tinkerdora a great life and she knew what love was with you.
If you want to chat pm me.

Hugs to you and your children

Amy x

You are a very good and kind person for giving Tinkerdora a good chance at a happy life. I hope you and your children can gain some comfort from knowing that....what a lovely lesson you have taught them! I hope you are all ok.
x

That's so sad, now sh'es dead is there any chance the babys still are? And like they can be cut out and hand reared?

yes i felt sand think there is about 6 more in there, i cant cut them out i would not no what to do, plus wouldent they be also died by now:cry:

Back