• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sim Cards Free to a Rescue

TuFF

Young Bun
Hi i have quite a lot of sim cards just sitting here all brand new and unused. If a geniune rescue would like them FOR FREE so they can sell them on to raise funds please let me know and will send them on to you. They consist of 02 sims, orange sims, T-mobile sims.
Please note they will be sent to the first Rescue that asks for them unless the first replier wants them split between themselves and another rescue.

These have now been claimed and i have asked the claiment to post here to verify.

Just to say sim cards have now been posted first class recorded delivery have pm'd Bunnyrun and Bens mum with the recorded delivery number.

Jason

Your very welcome whats the point in them being stuck in a drawer here when they can change a bunnies life there.

Jason

Aw what a nice gesture :D I have visited Eastbourne rescue recently and Caroline is doing a great job, I'm sure these are much appreciated :D

Back