• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Julia(123)....

Thea & Bobbin

Warren Veteran
..... did you take any more piccies of mummy Izzles and the babes before she went home? :)

If not... more pics of the babies would do :p Roo wants to see how her family is growing :wave:

Yes, please more pictures of the babes ... are they available for rehoming yet? I don't know if I'm too far away to consider for one of the babes but feel a very strong yearning for the one that looks most like Izzles/Roo....

.... I'm also keen to see what the progress is with their ears :love::love:

:wave: Izzles owner didn't turn up last night as her daughter was ill.....and she hasn't called today...............:roll: I'll put my camera on charge and take some piccy's for you tomorrow :D Will do the babies too if its nice out :D:D
I love your siggy too ! :D x

Yes, please more pictures of the babes ... are they available for rehoming yet? I don't know if I'm too far away to consider for one of the babes but feel a very strong yearning for the one that looks most like Izzles/Roo....

.... I'm also keen to see what the progress is with their ears :love::love:

No, not too far away :D What buns do you have?

:wave: Izzles owner didn't turn up last night as her daughter was ill.....and she hasn't called today...............:roll: I'll put my camera on charge and take some piccy's for you tomorrow :D Will do the babies too if its nice out :D:D
I love your siggy too ! :D x

Oh dear :roll: Shame, but good as you get to keep her for a couple more days! :love:

Can't wait to see them :D :wave:

No, not too far away :D What buns do you have?

Hi Julia, Sorry it's taken so long to get back on this but i've been deliberating a lot.

All my bunnies are house rabbits.
My buns are: A nearly four year old neutered male and a 25 week old (to be spayed next week) doe. They've lived next to each other for the last 16 weeks and seem very amicable.. the intention being to introduce them about a month after her spay.

My other bunny is a neutered male of 13 months (rescue bun). I'm looking for a companion for him. Technically I know I'm better seeing a suitable bunny in a rescue and taking him etc etc but I haven't seen any yet that I'm drawn to.

My dilemma therefore is whether or not he would take to a bunny I choose because I like her. There is nothing about his personality that suggests to me that he would present any problems. I admit to wanting to take on a babe because I want to try to get a strong bond with the rabbit myself also (I would expect to be keeping her separate until spayed unless I got expert advice to the contrary). I'm at home except for only 2 days a week so they get plenty of attention from me.

I don't know if I'm best holding on for a while. I just didn't want you thinking I was ignoring your question after asking so much about the young buns.

Back