• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

got a feeling tonight will be the night

kimsey

Warren Scout
well tinkerdora has been extremly busy again tonight making caves and nesting like crazy atm, she had been quite quiet past too days and not re done her nest at all so was thinking she was have a phamton prenancy but no i thinks it all happening again now, but if she aint had any by sunday then i guesss she wont be as she was removed from the buck 3 weeks ago today

Isn't the gestation period around 30 days? If so you won't be in the clear until around Tuesday or Wednesday. Or properly in the clear by next Sunday, I guess :?

Either way I hope it's smooth and if she does have kits that they are all healthy :)

Tinkadora sadly passed away :cry:

Thanks Charlie.

I am returning to say that I have just found your post Kimsey about tinkerdora.

I am so sorry, you gave her a great life and she will always thank you for that.

Hugs to you and your children

Amy xx

seeing this thread starting out full of hope and promise after your other one about her passing away makes me feel even sadder. my heart really goes out to you guys but she will be having a lovely time at the bridge.

Back