• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Bunnies - Need Name for one!!

CazScho

Mama Doe
Here are my new bunnies - you may have seen them on another thread in Welfare!

This is Truffle - I think she suits her name

IMG00125.jpg

And this lady needs a new name. As you'd expect, she's very confident and into everything, a real solid little bun. These pics don't do her justice - she's a dark grey colour and has the most beautifully shaped delicate little head.

000_0372.jpg

000_0371.jpg

Please excuse the hutch - it's one they came with and they will be getting a new one!!!

Anyway names, I was thinking along the lines of Pixie, or Pepper or something like that. Any ideas?????

:love::love::love:

They are both so adorable Caroline.

How about Portia, Trixie. Will have to have a serious think, but I actually believe that she will 'tell you' her real name herself. I mean, you'll just get it when you look at her in the next few days, what her name is.

I might have the same dilemma myself this weekend. Fudge has gone up to auntie Janice to be sorted out a husbun. She's currently in with a 9 week old lionhead babby who doesn't have a name.

Anyway, hope that your new babies have settled in nicely, and keep those pictures coming!

Helen :D

:love::love::love:

I might have the same dilemma myself this weekend. Fudge has gone up to auntie Janice to be sorted out a husbun. She's currently in with a 9 week old lionhead babby who doesn't have a name.

Ooo how exciting!!! Is she doing updates? Will have to get baby names book out!!

Did Duchess tell you her real name yet Caroline?

We think that we might be having a lucas or something quite boyish if we get to bring the wee man home with Fudge (who is a bit of an Emily really anyway).

Beautiful rabbits and I think she is a blue dutch..so how about Indigo..Indie for short?:D

or sweet theme
Twix
Twirl

Did Duchess tell you her real name yet Caroline?

We think that we might be having a lucas or something quite boyish if we get to bring the wee man home with Fudge (who is a bit of an Emily really anyway).

Lucas is a lovely name - I really like that!

I have been trying out Peppa but it's definitely not right :(
She's trying for Madam (she wees as she walks ie everywhere :shock::oops: and is carried :roll:) but I hope that will wear off with spaying :D
I'm still working on it, mentally trying all names on list so thank you everybody.

I know it will come, but is taking time!

The name has arrived while I was trying to clean the hutch with her in it :roll: :lol:!!!

Meet.....

000_0382.jpg

Pickle

So we have Truffle & Pickle (with lips!)

000_0386.jpg

Thanks for all your suggestions everyone :D :D :D, just the sounds of the names helped a lot!!!

FANTASTIC NAME!

Bet she is a right little madam or 'Pickle'.

Funny, that's what my dear old dad used to call me!:lol:

Back