• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny run anyone help?

Lillian

Warren Veteran
I was wondering if anyone could help in getting a bunny from surrey up to nottingham in the end of august sort of time?

Anybody??

HI there. I may be able to help, but I'd put this in the the rabbits in need section under homecheck/transport help to get more peeps looking at it.

From where in Surrey?

We live J3M3 and have relatives in Nottingham, Bramcote area and could possible be going there in August sometime.

Would it be for rescue buns?

HI there. I may be able to help, but I'd put this in the the rabbits in need section under homecheck/transport help to get more peeps looking at it.

From where in Surrey?

We live J3M3 and have relatives in Nottingham, Bramcote area and could possible be going there in August sometime.

Would it be for rescue buns?

I am in guildford. It would be for one of my baby bunnies, my best friend moved to nottingham last year, and she might rehome one of the babies but it depends if we can get it there because both our parents are disabled and can't drive far, so i can't travel up there and she can't get down here.

I might be able to help, although we don't have anything planned to go at the moment.

If you would like to PM me nearer the time and nobody else has a firm plan, then we'd be happy to see if we are going up. My OH's sisters birthday is in August but earlier in the month.

Keep in touch.

Helen

Back