• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

going away for a day

Nessajay

Young Bun
I'm going away all day tomorrow and I'm worried my bunny will get lonely as I have him out most of the day normally and tomorrow this won't be possible.
I know I want have this problem when he's been bounded, but thats not going to happen for a few weeks and I'm just worried about leaving him alone.

is there any tips on what I should do to help him feel less lonely, or should I not worry so much?

I would make sure he has things to keep him entertained, such as a treat ball with some yummy stuff hidden away inside. Am sure he'll be fine though.

we have a bunny that lives on her own (although there are other buns in the same room).we always give them safe toys ie twig balls, and their dinner.
we leave the tv on also just incase there is a noise outside or the neighbours get noisy! so it can calm them down as its not deadly quiet in the house otherwise.you could also leave the radio on instead..leave it on low with the type of music you normally listen to so its familiar.

Squidgy stays at home alone when I'm at work, and he's fine. When I work at home, he doesn't want to be with me - daytime seems to be his sleepy time.
He has the run of our dining room, where he likes to sit in the sunbeam by the window, and we leave his treatball around.

I always feel terrible when I leave Boris alone so I know how you feel,however,I don't think you should worry too much. Just make sure he's got food and water and some things to entertain himself with and he should be fine! :)

Back