• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look Who's Home!!

capel

Warren Veteran
:DF L O S S:D
It's hard to believe that she was on the brink on Wednesday night! Here she is half an hour ago!!
DSC00040.jpg

Yay :love::love:

Sorry I didn't post of on the other thread again. Its hard to keep up with them all. I'm so so so glad that she is better x

Bless her, she's gorgeous :)

Was everything okay with Bournville when they got back together?

** Just read other thread regarding grooming etc** ;)

Last edited:
:love::love: She is lovely. So pleased she pulled through, you would think that nothing had been wrong with her looking at this!

Bless her, she's gorgeous :)

Was everything okay with Bournville when they got back together?

** Just read other thread regarding grooming etc** ;)
I was a bit anxious about how they would react as they'd been separated since Thursday morning. He'd stayed at the vet on Wednesday night but because of her tubes etc he was put in a separate pen, and I brought him home yesterday morning as he was getting stressed. I took him with me to collect Floss as I thought the shared ride home might help. Kevin brought her into the consulting room and the minute she saw her carrier she jumped straight in, but I noticed that Bournville just stayed up at the far end and made no attempt to "talk" to her like he usually does. When I got home I put them into the hutch and she immediately started chinning everything but Bournville went to the farthest corner and turned away slightly from her. If she approached him he ran off somewhere else:roll:. I was a bit concerned about it, and while I was telling Maria all of this on the phone I noticed Floss was grooming him(a very rare occurrence, as he's usually the groomer!!) and a few minutes later they were both doing the back of each other's neck:lol::lol:

Jane, I told the vet nurses about your suggestion that the vets there(males ones anyway!!) should start to wear their boxers over their trousers as befits the status of a SUPERVET!!!!! Great hilarity all round...
Here's another..bournville was in mid-flight so sorry it's a bit blurred. As you can see she's in the midst of yet another rexy mega moult:roll:
DSC00037.jpg

You must be so relieved to have her home - she looks like she's wondering what all the fuss is about:lol:

Jane, I told the vet nurses about your suggestion that the vets there(males ones anyway!!) should start to wear their boxers over their trousers as befits the status of a SUPERVET!!!!! Great hilarity all round...
Here's another..bournville was in mid-flight so sorry it's a bit blurred. As you can see she's in the midst of yet another rexy mega moult:roll:
DSC00037.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Send for Kev, Rich and Kalvin Klein Boxers Supervets !!

:lol::lol:

Looks like Bournville is playing SuperBun their too :shock::shock:

Janex

:D Fabulous news Hilda. Stunning pics, they're absolutely gorgeous buns. I always dreaded those first few moments when my 2 were re-united and then in a moment it was if they'd never been apart.
What a miraculous turn around. Well done.
Vets in boxers - mmmmm, can't see our Gordon doing that. :lol:

I was a bit anxious about how they would react as they'd been separated since Thursday morning. He'd stayed at the vet on Wednesday night but because of her tubes etc he was put in a separate pen, and I brought him home yesterday morning as he was getting stressed. I took him with me to collect Floss as I thought the shared ride home might help. Kevin brought her into the consulting room and the minute she saw her carrier she jumped straight in, but I noticed that Bournville just stayed up at the far end and made no attempt to "talk" to her like he usually does. When I got home I put them into the hutch and she immediately started chinning everything but Bournville went to the farthest corner and turned away slightly from her. If she approached him he ran off somewhere else:roll:. I was a bit concerned about it, and while I was telling Maria all of this on the phone I noticed Floss was grooming him(a very rare occurrence, as he's usually the groomer!!) and a few minutes later they were both doing the back of each other's neck:lol::lol:

Huge sighs of relief all round I should think :)

Back