• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Dusty

SarahP

Wise Old Thumper
Dusty bunny has lulled me into a false sense of security lately by being so stable, albeit on daily meds. Last night she had one of her near stasis episodes, which I dealt with pretty quickly, but it really shook me up. It's made me remember that she won't be with me for much longer, and I will be bunniless. :(

Awwwwwww Sarah I know how hard it has been for you with both Dusty and the late Clover :cry:
Dermot lulled me into a false sense of security too but his most recent severe 'episode' was :( :(

I hope Dusty has as much time with you as possible.

Janex

Thanks. :) I'm sure Dusty would love to meet Dermot - they could exchange stories about their poorly tums! :)

I keep looking at her and her toys/litter tray etc, and wondering what it will be like when none of it is there anymore. Just trying to prepare myself I guess... :( I must admit though, I never thought she'd last this long after Clover (end of March).

Oh no, so sorry Sarah :( I often think of Dusty but never quite get round to asking, sorry :oops:

I do hope she continues to have plenty of 'good' periods and that the 'bad' episodes are short and manageable. xxx

Back