• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

will it be okay or am i just being selfish?

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
ok so 4 days ago when i got back from Alton towers i noticed fur everywhere in Binky and Lilli-Mais hutch its obvious they'd been fighting :( i checked both over and Binky had a bite wound on his shoulder Lilli was ok i separated them Binky is indoors with me at the moment but he will need to go back outside anyway theres no way i can get any more rabbits due to money, space and time will it be okay to keep Lilli-Mai and Binky as single rabbits or do you think thats being selfish? i had Lilli in the run today and Binky running in the garden for abit as i cant give him exercise indoors when my mums here and Lilli was lunging and grunting at him through the wire mesh so i really cant see me ever rebonding them :(

and theres no way i can face rehoming them so they can have company because i have lost all trust in people :( my other option is to try and bond Binky in with Crystal and Misty as i feel Lilli will cope better by herself as this is the second partner shes had who shes beat up but i worry how Misty will react to Binky as he attacked Lilli not so long ago :?

Hi, I just wanted to say good luck with whatever you decide to do, I wish all bunnies could just get on and cause their mums less problems!

I think perhaps try to bond the three together and if that doesn't work. They can be single buns. If you spend time with it will be fine.

Hiya
I dont know if you saw my thread but Dandy and Truffle had a fight about two weeks ago now,but im managed to get them back together and 'touch wood' are fine have you got any one who is good with bunnies that can take them for a few days for re bonding? this is what i did with my two

Back