• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dandy escaped last night!!!!!!!

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
I opened the shed this morning to be greeted by Dandys little face god knows how long he had been out! he lives in a puppy pen so not sure how he escaped he has obviously been teasing Shadow and Porky as there pen was covered in fur where they have been fighting:(

did he jump over the top? Hobbes managed to squeeze through a tiny hole at the bottom of a dog crate once. I had to turn the whole thing upside down to stop him getting out again!

did he jump over the top? Hobbes managed to squeeze through a tiny hole at the bottom of a dog crate once. I had to turn the whole thing upside down to stop him getting out again!

He must of its 5ft high though:shock: he wouldnt of god through any gaps i know that as i cable tied mesh panels to the whole of the run!

I wonder if he has climbed up the bars:roll:we had our poppy out running around the garden tonight & she wanted to go into the flight:roll:as I had'nt long locked them into the shed which is attached to the flight I let her have a look inside as see is to nosey for her own good:lol:she had a hop around & then started to climb up the mesh by hooking in her claws:shock:so when the time comes for it to become her run i'll have to mesh the top as i'm halfing the hight of the flight

Back