• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone else's buns do this...?

*Spider*

Wise Old Thumper
Since i have had Ghostie she just flops out onto the floor, not elegantly like Toffee and i've noticed her like laying on her side nuzzling the floor with her head (you know what i mean if your dog does it) my only theory is that she's copying my dog!! And it's so funny as my guinea is copying her!!!:lol:

haha yeah , Toffee isn't doing it! He's looking at her like... what on earth are you doing girl??
As Apple is laying flat out on his side with her!! So cute :)

The best thing about this is when by bun Molly does it she does not just lie down she almost throws herself on to her side :lol: She has almost gone right over a few times :lol::lol::lol:

Some buns tend to be more chilled that others. :lol:

Bit like us humans. In the cinema my o/h feels quite comfy sprawling out with his heet up, but I'm far too prim and proper.

Our Poppy does it as she'll be sitting one min the next all you hear is bang & she's laying on her side stretched out & at times almost on her back

Its scary sometimes when they do that....I keep thinking the cat has shot her or something when she plonks on her side...............

Back