• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How much food for Giant??

when we got Lola around the same age we gave her as many pellets as she wanted for a couple of months. introduce veg really slowly and stick to the usual green veg at first. with giants i always feel they should be kept on the lower end of their average weight scale to help prevent joint damage etc. Lola is now 1year old and for at least the last 6 months we have covered the bottom of a standard bunny bowl with pellets twice a day and just give lots of fresh hay. hope that helps:D

My Frenchies get a cup full of A & P mixed in with readigrass day and night :D Mine have always had veggies and herbs twice a day and they do have alot. Awww Stumpy :love: :love: :love:

My conti's had unlimited pellets until they were 6 months.
They have always had for breakfast a carrot, half an apple, some celery and a couple of spring green leaves between them (with other variations too), and then for tea they have the equivelent of (A&P pellets) my two hands cupped together filled with pellets.
They also have free range in the garden so have a good scoff out there too during the day.
Stumpy is so cute:love:

Back