• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello from australia :)

Breeeeeza

New Kit
Hi, im bree, not new to rabbits, infact hav been a member on here years ago (toffeepudding) but then my account stopped working (still trying to work out if i did something wrong) :? :? :?

Anyway hi, i hav a rabbit (mike) hes an indoor bunny he is about 3 or 4 years old and lives by himself but get lots of time running around as a house bun spending time with my family. I come from a family that was originally hesitant to even let me hav a rabbit and now has all been amazed at how very different having a rabbit is to wot they expected ie having a thing thats not a cat or a dog begging for attention and following us around.

and great news, has now decided to let me get him a friend :D

Hi Bree Welcome to RU ! :wave: I do remember you as Toffeepudding :D Awesome you being able to get a friend for your bun ! :)

Hiya Bree,

welcome back to RU!!

if you need any help, please PM either myself or another forum buddy - we have green names!

Enjoy :wave:

i dnt hav anybunny in mind coz believe it or not its hard to find a bunny to adopt in my area, bunny rescues are very very uncommon things to come across and most others just take dogs and cats, the ones i hav found are too far away, so ill hav to go to the rspca.

Back