• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Caught on Camera - Bunny CCTV

Thea & Bobbin

Warren Veteran
I've recently caught some rather soppy moments from Bobbin and Roo on the bunny cam, so thought I'd share :D

All this despite having found another wad of Bobbin's fur :? I think she feels he has too much of it, maybe she's saving it up to knit a cardi! :lol:

Also thrilling because as some of you know Bobbin refused to flop out until recently, he was a bit of a stressed bunny, but Roo has calmed him and made him happy :love:

2635175930_a7fab246fa.jpg

2634352709_26436c52c0.jpg

2634352519_09a85d517b.jpg

Roo makes comfy pillow! :lol:
2635175374_9002988316.jpg

2635175184_c554c61323.jpg

Show your caught on camera piccies :D :wave:

Awwww I just love catching up on this pair :love::love::love: Poo ? Bah - you have not seen my conservatory after Daisy & Gabriel have had a run!!!!

Went home at lunch today and Roo's still chasing Bobbin :? I'm hoping it's just spring fever as her hormones have kicked it, also she kisses him right after! :love: :lol:

Hopefully her spay on Tuesday will put an end to it :shock:

I love Bobbins legs stretched out in the last photo. They are really loved up!! :love:

That's Roo! :lol: It's hard to tell them apart on camera as their colours are identical :love:

I can always spot her from the uppy ear but it's resting on Bobbin's head in that one! :lol:

Back