• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Becks Samson please

holidayhutch

Warren Veteran
Becks, Samson is on his holidays here at the moment and the gorgeous Giant is going to get de-plummed tommorow morning whilst his mum and dad are away, so deplumming vibes needed here please

Sending loads and loads of vibes for Samson!!! xxx

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( VIBES )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Thanks everyone - he is home and feeling a bot sorry for himself but otherwise he is o.k. His teeth were checked too and they are all o.k. He is snuggled up on some vet bed in the crate at the moment - he is absoutely gorgeous and those ears are huge:love:

samson would liek to thank everyone for their well wishes! and also say a big big thankyou to his extra special auntie and uncle for providing him with lots and lots of tlc in our absence :D

Aaaaaw he is more than welcome, am missing him here this morning as he normally hopped around with me whilst I did feeding duties for the other buns. I'd roll him one of his pellets about 4 foot away and he'd dash over to nibble on it then come back for his next one:lol: Give him a nose rub from me and Steve. Hope there's no sign of an egg this morning too - Chucks very quiet today so far. Give Sam and Domino a cuddle too - hope they are o.k too:(

the op has calmed samson totally...he was always an effectionate bun, but now he's so docile it's unbelievable! this morning he sat on the bed head on my leg sleeping, nick put his head on his belly, and he happily sat like that for a good thirty minutes just all snuggling up together!

he's nicks bun mind...when nick moved to go to the loo samson de4serted me and followed him into the unsuite, just as when nick came downstairs to start breakfast samson darted to the top of the stairs and sat looking down at him!!!

as for foggy - still no eggs, if we get through this month without i will start to relax a little more i think, i mean two months is promising.

sam and domino are out in their shed now and settling nicely :D

Back