• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mousey names, Any ideas Please!!!!!!

billysmom

Mama Doe
:wave: Hi im really excited as im going to pick up my new mouse on sunday.Its been over 12 months since i lost Scratchy mouse, he was a lovely little thing:love:. Anyway im hoping that you can help me with names, i say names as i may have 2 not sure yet as rarely do mice get on in same cage.

Im useless with names :oops:, so please help by the way hes choccy brown, the others are blue.Thankyou.x

We have a wild one in the garden that comes out when we are sitting on the garden seat. KIds have called him Henry.

Female mice usually get on with no problems. :? Male mice can get on, but then can have a huge fall out.

Erm... I'm useless with names! :lol:

Female mice usually get on with no problems. :? Male mice can get on, but then can have a huge fall out.

Erm... I'm useless with names! :lol:

:lol::lol::oops: Me too, i had two males last time and the one was more dominant, and chased and nipped at the other.It really freaked me out, so defitnely will just get the one.

Minnie
Mickey
Mr Jingles (from the green mile)
Tiny
Jerry (as in tom and jerry)

or different types of cheese ...: -

Edam
Wensleydale
Cheshire
Red

:D

K x

:lol::lol::oops: Me too, i had two males last time and the one was more dominant, and chased and nipped at the other.It really freaked me out, so defitnely will just get the one.

Will it definitely be a male then? Would be a real shame to have a lone female unnecessarily. I have a lone female myself, but that's only because she's a bit too old and sick to have some new friends.

Sorry - not trying to get at you here! :)

Back