• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aaarrggghh! (with pics)

jenzel5

Mama Doe
Hayden and Dudley have started eating the wallpaper:censored::censored: My house is rented the little:censored:. The thing that annoys me is I spend so much on them (more than I spend on myself) on toys and things and they insist of ruining things they shouldn't be. What they like!!!

the evidence
IMG_1219.jpg

IMG_1218.jpg

the innocent i didnt do it look

IMG_1230.jpg

IMG_1228.jpg

I have just been on my hands and knees gluing the wallpaper down that Lola has torn off, she likes to find a corner and rip rip rip, I can hear her doing it - she then comes out from behind the sofa covered in bits of my wall paper stuck to ehr fluff!!!

Lol :lol: My bunnies pull that face 2! We have hidden parts of the house with wallpaper pealings like that! Ours is our own though so we can get awy with it :lol:

Oh no I've got chunks gone from my wallpaper luckily it is old. You could always hire them out as wall paper strippers, cute pics by the way. :love:

yes big's in my old house used to strip the wallpapper tear it off then run off with it, with me chasing behind he manged to strip two foot along my hallway if i can find some pics i will try and load them up,(was woodchip funnily enough, i found it wasn't the wallpaper he wanted, it was to lick the wall i think its the paste either that or the gipsom underneath i soon put a stop to it i stripped the rest of the wallpaper off and painted over it muwhahaha

:wave: dont ya just luv em! our old bun woozle was a demon....he even ate the skirting board and one corner of our lounge had a corenr jutting out..he ate the plaster off the wall!:shock: ive never redecorated over any of his efforts..we miss him so much even after all these years and its osmething to make me giggle..at the time i tore myt hair out....he was a devil.

mmm hows about going to wickes and ordering some plastic sheeting and raming the settee up against it to hold it in place....i think all walls should have it at least half the way up esp for kids grandkids..furry messy kids with four dirty paws...norty buns..etc:lol:

mm will you lose your deposit when your contract expires or will he be understanding if you say oh had a bit of an accident and ripped some wallpaper off...could we perhaps strip it off and paint for you?:oops:;)

Back