• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Trained bunnies?

mumofthumps

Alpha Buck
Are any body elses bunnies like mine? When it is time to go inside we simply clap our hands 4 times and in the hutch they run, even Violet has picked this up now just wondered if we have super buns or if its quite common?:love::love:

snowy knows the word no! and will stop if you say it!! and both her and dora go running into hutch if i walk behind them and click my fingers

You bunnies must be super bunnies. I have to bribe Honey with food to pick her up.

ah no one mentioned being able to pick them up!!! dora runs away and snowy freaks out! neither like being picked up!!!
dora jumps onto my lap when i sit down near her then either digs me or nips me.... snowy will come in and sit with us inside on her own accord and watch telly lick and cuddle which is nice but has to be on her terms!! but im hoping dora will get tamer now she is speyed.... hmmm maybe she just naughty tho!! lol

Mine aren't trained in the slightest, i'd probably get an award for the most "you say one thing and they just look at you" kinda rabbits.

big's can fetch only with his fav toy though,he sort of throws it to me bit by bit, and if he's been naughty i say bed in a firm voice , and i get the aw but mooooooooooooooom look and he stops doing the naughty thing hes doing,

lol :lol: I want to train mine, Kiki keeps hopping up to the flowerbed (where she's not supposed to be) and I click my fingers towards the ground and then turn her around and tap her bum to get off..

doesn't look like my methods working yet :lol:

Mine is sooo cute just now. He is outr running loose and I say - It's bedtime and he looks at me and then I say "Come on then" adn go tothe shed He follows me and comes in then I say"jump up" and pat the top of the hutch then he jumps up and I can pick him up and kiss him, then put him away for the night. :love::love:

Aww hehe that's gorgeous,Boris is running around my bedroom at the moment and won't obey at all no matter what I say to him. When I say "bedtime" he just runs away,he could run around all night long :roll:

:thumb: Billy was golden, i only had to say "in your bed" and in he,d jump when he was outside he could be at the top of the garden munching, but if i called him he would come running.I remember always saying to Billy im going upstairs to tidy boys rooms etc, and he was always up there before me:love::love: As for Poppy well still working on her:lol::lol::lol: shes very strong minded.:oops:

I have to herd them into their hutch every night with a stick (not a nasty stick, but just to stop them heading off in the wrong direction). Gloria will dive under the hutch then go and get in, but Wolfie will have you running all over the place, then he does loads of binkies, so he obviously loves it!! :shock::shock:

Tonight he was being cute. Everytime I called his name, he came over and did a binky. He did it about 10 times and kept watching me and waiting for me to say his name. It was really sweet.

Tonight he was being cute. Everytime I called his name, he came over and did a binky. He did it about 10 times and kept watching me and waiting for me to say his name. It was really sweet.

Aw Boris does that too sometimes :love: Not as often as I'd like..but sometimes.

Haha yeah,mine is like that too. He just began to pull my sock to catch my attention,and when I spoke to him he did a binky ;) Cuteness!

My boys are pretty well trained, they know the tea time call and come a running, they also know the "no!" sound, and normally stop whatever naughty thing they are doing by binkying off, sometimes they do it just to get told off I swear. Scampi Doodle deliberated sticks his head into video cabinet as if to go in there and sidelooks me or daddy and waits for us to say it, then binks off round the room as happy as a sandboy!

They also know "get into your basket" noise in order to carry the ******* to bed!

Also my youngest responds to me going "hoopla!" which means up the stairs young man and keep mummy company!:love:

Back