• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Baby Bun!!

Nessa

Young Bun
At my uncles, he had rabbits but he doesn't really understand whats right with animals... her kind of let them breed like crazy so now he has like 50 rabbits running around. I can't really stop him. They laughed at me when I told them to get them neutered. Well anyways, most are killed by bobcats or mountain lions or cats. There was this adorable baby bunny that wasn't scared at all. Most of them let you go up to them but if you pet them they'll run away. I hope this little baby is a she so she can (hopefully) be friends with my older rabbit, earl. I'm pretty sure she is female but I'm no good at sexing rabbits. I have some pics and questions!

Earl
IMG_3290.jpg

No-Name
IMG_4209.jpg

Spot the rabbit..
IMG_4239.jpg

How long should I wait until I introduce her and Earl?

Should I wait 6 months for her to be spayed?

Any ideas for names? What is a good website that explains introducing rabbits?

That's so sad that your uncle lets them breed like that just to go and be killed or eaten by some other animal :cry:

Cute bunny though and I am pleased it has found a home with you! How old is she/he she looks very tiny!

Is Earl neutered?

Yes Earl is neutered!

I don't know how old she is. I think she is a little young but I found the mother (has the exact white marks on half of the right nose and a little on the forehead). I put her next to her and then the baby went up to it but the "mom" kept pushing it away. There were no other babies so I think they all got eaten except this little one :(. If I had left her she would have died and I just couldn't do that when I have a rabbit who needs a friend.

Last edited:
Back