• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lolas growing at a huge rate! Pics!

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Hope you like my new pics of Lola!

FushiaLola.jpg

DisapprovingBunny.jpg

Lola is a lovely fluffy bunster :love: :love:

She grown so much from your siggie!
How long have you had her ?

We have had her about a month now - her growth is amazing. I never knew rabbits were so tame, she follows me about all over!

Ooooh twinnies! :D

I was told she was a Dwarf Lionhead but then I was told there is no such breed.

I didnt intend on getting a rabbit - I just could not bear to leave her in the scabby cage in the pet shop. I did originally go in for some gravel for my fish tank and ended up coming home with a baby rabbit and £100 missing from my purse. Had to swot up very quickly on Rabbit care but I adore her!

Shes worth it tho :)

It was the same with Yoda really she looked all lonely on her own in the pet shop and she was VERY matted (hence the no bum fur or quif on her head now) we couldnt bear to see her locked away getting flystrike and all sorts. Yodas a right character...now has a habit of jumping on me if i fall asleep as shes in need of fuss :) we love her to bits now. Do you have her as a house rabbit? Hows she get on with grooming as anything like Yoda its like wool.
btw if it helps Yoda is apparently a lionhead cashmere and she has kinda stopped growing now...bit bigger than dwarf size.

They are very alike arent they!

Lola needs grooming every day and I have tried everything and the best thing I have found is a nit comb. Brushes just dit not get the tangles out. The best was I have found to groom her is to put her on the kitchen surface on a blanket so she does not slip, I then put a piece of banana chip in my mouth and she "periscopes" up for it so I can do under her belly and bum. Her hair is very wooly - and ehr mane seems to be getting bigger.

She lives ion the front room but spends a few hours a day "free range" in the garden.

She is such a little character - my heart melts when I see her - the first time she flopped asleep I thought she had died!

Back