• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 buns 4 castration and dental their home yay :D

areia

Wise Old Thumper
first of all i would like to introduce you to linus my foster bun, hes bit poorly all his toothy pegs hurt :(
rabbitandfrog008.jpg
[/IMG] im hoping he will feel much better after his op, as hes very quiet and a lil withdrawn, though you wouldnt guess from the pic, hes had it hard i reckon,fur loss overgrown claws, hes very shy, but you sit and talk to him, he will come over gingerly and just sit and stare at you, if im luckly i will get a wash (even though im evil mommy with the syringe:( ) i can see character in him, but being in pain isnt nice, so fingers cross he will feel much better in the next few days, also my bigs is going for castration and a lil dental work, ive been putting this off for years but as he needs a wifey, plums have to go, im terrified he wont come out of GA, i know i will not be sleeping well tonight and will be wearing my floor tiles out tomorrow waiting for news, so i would love some vibes please

Last edited:
Oh hun, you have ALL of my sympathy......I SO know how you are feeling right now. I won't tell you not to worry.....because that WON'T be possible. But I am sending every single vibe that I can muster for your beautiful boy, and big hugs to you. xxxxx ::HUGS::

(((((((((( VIBES ))))))))))

thanks guys, i was calm and giving lots of lves this morning big's had the hmp with me he knew he was going out in the carrier, but he wasn't to bad when we got there a little nervous but he was sitting relaxed, so that somthing, and linus was skittish so i calm him down a bit, i was calm when i went in when i left the vet i broke down, i know they are in the best hands, and its routine op that gets done practically everyday, but god im so worried

Have you heard yet? :D

:(
nooooooooooooo i have been asked to ring at 3ish its killing me waiting also i cant actually pick them up till 7 either, i just wants to scoop them up and give them lots of loves when i see them, but i will be good, im off to get fav treats in a min and some nice posh hay :lol:
i feel soo bad as well as ive just put a sympathies post up for someone else (mack)who lost there bun under GA today :cry:

Awwwwww no news is good news so they say, I will keep them vibes coming :D Awww poor Mack :cry:

just rang couldnt wait any longer, seems everything went ok, and they are just coming round, bless them ooooo i soo cant wait to pick them up laters

Aww bless, glad everything went alright for your beautiful bunsters. When they get back home, keep a good eye on them incase anything goes wrong which it probably won't :) Good luck :)

They were both fine when I left work this afternoon. It's you that's having the hard time not them - they both looked completely relaxed!

Back