• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My update

Lindt bunny

Warren Scout
well, as you know I had to let my Truffle go to Rainbow Bridge last week:cry: and hubby has continued finishing the hutch that Truffle and Sooty were going to share .... (Dora is a house bun)

Hubby has been encouraging me to visit the local rescue to make good use of the hutch and today I went and I have agreed to adopt a bunny. He is a year old and will be neutured and have some teeth removed at the same time on Friday. He has been vaccinated and he is lovely.

Here he is: -

Jimmy

Jimmy-1.jpg

As you can see he is also in my new fantastic siggie (thank you Abi:wave:)

Here is the latest one of the hutch but we need to add a plastic corrigated roof (on a slant with overhang around all sides). It has 3 divides 1.) solid divide, 2. double weld mesh for starting bonding and 3. wide archway to combine two ends of hutches together :D This is so I have choices. The length is 8ft. Hubby is working on the bunny aviary next!

Hutchalmostfinished-1.jpg

I am starting to feel positive again :D but I will always miss Truffle

K x

Thank you. He is very deserving as were all the bunnies:love: but there was something about him that I kept being drawn to.:D

Now I shall be nervous about the op and his recovery and then in a couple of months Sooty will be spayed :? which worries me terribly ...

Mind you, if we stop dooing things because we are worried we will never do anything ;)

K x

Just sat here laughing :lol::lol::lol: as I have been writing a list for the rescue centre of things I want/need to know about him and his daily habits etc. I read through my questions so far and asked hubby to comment and he said "don't ask me I am just housing and accommodation department' so I said "what am i then?" and he replied " Health, welfare and education" :lol::lol::lol:

K x

he said "don't ask me I am just housing and accommodation department' so I said "what am i then?" and he replied " Health, welfare and education"

:lol: Remember that someone needs to be in charge of the Play Dept as well :lol:

Back