• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Floss

capel

Warren Veteran
Here we go again... She's been fine all day, but Rog nipped out to have a "chat " with her and Bournville and found her stretched out in her litter tray breathing very rapidly. She's very"flat" and didn't even try to move when he lifted the tray out with her still in it. She's totally disinterested in any treats and is sitting very quietly. She's not grinding her teeth or anything but something's obviously wrong so rather than try infacol and perhaps find that we have to do a late evening dash I've rung the vet I'm taking her up to see him in 10 minutes. Get those magic vibes started please!:(

Oh no Hilda, poor Floss (and you). I hope she feels better soon, it maust be the week for it, Smokey had stasis a couple of nights ago, luckily Infacol sorted her out though so we escaped the vets.

Lots of vibes

FC xx

Just got back...without my bunnies:(. Vet is very concerned about Floss and wants to keep her in overnight to monitor her. While we were there she became very flat and lay with her legs stuck out behind her(but not in a relaxed way), her chin on the table and her breathing was very rapid. I've to phone tomorrow for an update. Fortunately Bournville's with her so at least there'll be something familiar for her.

OMG hun, you must be terrified.... hope the vet figures out whats up with her and sends them home very soon xxxxx

Oh no, she is in good hands and Bournville will look after her too. I hope she improves overnight. Sending her lots of vibes. Thinking of you and Rog, take care.

Back