• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is your run a run?

lotsofsmoggies

Mama Doe
My run is never a run unless there is treat ball with pellets in. Then the buns actually run. Most of the time they sleep, eat and poo in various places. They save the running for the free range stuff in the garden. Anyone else have lazy run buns?

Mine have sporadic bursts of energy in between getting down to the serious business of sunning themselves or sleeping! :roll: :lol:

mine tear about all day! up down, up down up down!

they soemtimes stop for a brief lay down, but 9/10 they are tearing up and down the run...cept for peanut lately, he just lays there after a few bursts of binkies

my girl just sits there :roll: unless i try to catch her... they she runs. :roll: :lol:

mai xx

Mine have sporadic bursts of energy in between getting down to the serious business of sunning themselves or sleeping! :roll: :lol:

Ditto.
They also come dashing out when I go out into the garden and if I head towards them do mad circles round each other ready for food.

mine dont have a run although when they did it was a 'sit in the carrier' or a 'sit and eat hay' when they have free access of upstairs they tend to stay in their room or to be more specific on the 2nd level of their cage they spend so much time asleep there no idea why :lol:

nope a run according to my bunsters is only for lying in and a quiet munch at dusk and dawn!!! lol they run when out free range! they do a few hop arounds tho lol

Gypsy waits at the run door at dinner time. I have to be careful opening it as she usually has her paws through the mesh on the door :lol: They then race out and bumble around the patio while I try to get their food whilst keeping off the plants :lol:

They don't run nearly as fast as Scamp does though :shock: He needs a good 15' to get to full speed.

Tam

Mine are lazy. They are in their hutch/runs all day and generally hop and flop :lol:

When I let them out in the garden on the grass at night its a different story though and they belt round the garden :D

Mine use their run to sunbathe. Then when they get too hot, they retreat to the covered part or go into the burrow. They flop between 11 and 5 and then they come out of the run into the rest of the compound and free range. That's when they do their binkies. (I block the run up at teatime because of the burrow - it's hell getting them into bed if it's open)

No!! They have a wander around, then usually lay under their tunnel munching, the odd binky. They save their energy for when they are free range!! Then i almost fall over them!:roll:

I don't know - mine is only in his run while I am work. When I am home he is free range in the garden. I've never seen him do more than sit in the corner in his run, but who knows what he gets up to while I'm away. :lol:

all three of my buns are different but all three will run around the garden free range more than they do in the run, i brought them a run house but none of them really go in it they all lay under it

Back