• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who has Bucky? And Verity's babies?

vengeful.veggie

Alpha Buck
I'd love to know who has Bucky and also Verity's babies - India, Georgia and Marley. I'd love to see them in their new homes, with buns/new parents etc. Just rather curious.. :)

I fostered Vincent, the older baby from a previous litter. I can't remember if he was Bucky and Verity's offspring, or the offspring of other rabbits from the same location. Anyway, he's gone to a new home now with an almost identical girl bun, but I don't know if his new owner is on the forum :D

India and Georgia's new owner hasn't joined the forum yet, but I'm sure she'll send me some pics to post when she gets a camera :)

Bucky is in a new home too... can't remember the specifics though

Peased to say that I am the very proud mummy of the gorgeous Bucky. He's now happily bonded with two dutch girlies and another lovely black otter boy, I'll try and post some pics once I can work out how to do so!

Back