• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 House buns needing holiday care in North East!

duracell

Alpha Buck
Hi, I am hoping some one on here can help because I have just about exahusted my options round here.

LocationI live in North Tyneside close to the Northumbrian border, this means I can transport the buns around the Northumbria, Newcastle, Tyneside, Sunderland, Gateshead area with relative ease.

The rabbits My rabbits are called Luna and Zaphod. Luna is a black lionhaired bun with no known problems. Femail, Nutered, Insured and with full up to date vaccinations. Luna is not keen on people and it takes a lot of patients to be able to pet her. Zaphod is a large rabbit (Not giant but larger than a normal rabbit) Male, Neutered, insured and with full up to date vaccinations and no known problems. Zaphod is very affectionate and inteligent and loves human company

What I need My buns are used to being indoors, although they do some times go out side for a bit during the day. They need an area indoors at least 6 foot by four foot and some one to love them and feed them and keep an eye on them while we are on holiday. I can provide a puppy play pen to secure an area as well as every thing elce they will need.

If you can help or you know some one who can please drop me a line!

Is Holiday hutches near you Ive heard good reports on them and she is a member of the forum too ? Perhaps look in your yellow pages too. Good luck hope you find a good boarding place :)

No Holiday hutches is a few hundred miles away from me sadly and most of them only offer outside accommodation of a small cage at the back of the pet shop.

Have you been on yell.com ? Also looking in shop windows with notice boards often have boarding places :)

Worth asking your vets if they know of anywhere, as we keep a list at our place plus I know a few vet nurses who have done a bit of pet sitting/boarding on the side.

I live nearish to you well maybe an hour or so away i'd love to help but don't have any accomodation for them. Sorry that wasn't much help was it :oops:

Hi i live in north tyneside and my next door neighbour recommended a good rabbit boarding place while he goes on holiday i can find out who and where tmw if thats anygood??

That would be great thanks!

And I am chasing up a lead from your site too MissySJ, one that did not show on yell or google, so thanks to you too.

Back