• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Using the rabbit-rehome poster

CrazyBun

Warren Scout
Hi, there is a new rescue near me (South Oxfordshire, if anybody in that area is looking for a rabbit) that I volunteer for so I want to put posters up advertising it, and of course there were all those brilliant posters people created on here some time ago. I have found the link to the hotlist of the top 34 posters, but haven't found a top winner. What I want to know is:

1) Can I just pick my favourites from this list and use them?
2) Is it OK if I alter them to include details of the local rescue I want to advertise?

I think they're great and want to use them, but don't want to tread on anybody's toes whilst doing so.

!!!!!!!! Added later
Just found THE poster on the rabbit rehome section, so my only question is, is it OK to alter it to add the rescue I am particularly interested in (keeping the RR weblink)?

Last edited:
Hello I'm in oxfordshire. I'm not sure about editing the posters with the rescues. I will see if I can find out. Just out of interest what is the rescue called and whereabouts is it as it might be local to me?

Last edited:
HIya,

My suggestion would be to put the poster up as it is and then print some slips of paper with the rescues details to pin/paper clip to it so people can take them. The webaddress is nice and easy to remember but the details for all the local rescues harder if you don't have a handy pen :D

Tam

Back