• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Putting indoor bunny outside

milly100

Alpha Buck
Hi, Im getting a hutch/run combo for my rescue bunny as he is def an outdoor rabbit rather than an indoor one. I have been consideing putting my other rabbit outside with him but im a little concerned as she has always been a house rabbit. So I was wondering if it would be kind to put her outside permentaly or not?? Has anyone else doen this before??

has she been into the garden before?
shouldnt be a problem,better to do this now rather than in the winter,once you have put her into an outdoor hutch remember you cant keep returning her inside,
we put coco out a little too early march,it was a little to cold for him,so he put loads of bedding,hay etc,he's fine now loves having the run of the garden,must be more fun than chewing through cables,lol:D

She does go outside in the summer into her run and loves it so im hoping that night time wont be a problem.

Back