• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My fiesty little darling, Verity.

vengeful.veggie

Alpha Buck
Unfortunately, I don't capture Verity very much on camera as she seems to dislike the camera (and sometimes me!) very much.

522.jpg

526.jpg

527.jpg

She wasn't impressed that I made her have photo's with me.

542.jpg

she's gorgeous :love:
btw, I took 2 of Verity's babies (India/Inky (a hermaphrotite! :shock:) and Georgia) to their new home last week - they are now very pampered housebunnies :D

she's gorgeous :love:
btw, I took 2 of Verity's babies (India/Inky (a hermaphrotite! :shock:) and Georgia) to their new home last week - they are now very pampered housebunnies :D

That's great! I've seen Verity (obviously!) and her brother (I can't rememeber his name :oops:), but I've never seen her babies, have you got any pictures?

:shock: Shes totally gorgeous really pretty, she looks like she as attitude :lol::lol: but thats a good thing, i love a feisty bun, Poppys feisty:roll::roll:

That's great! I've seen Verity (obviously!) and her brother (I can't rememeber his name :oops:), but I've never seen her babies, have you got any pictures?

Bucky is the boy - I forstered him for a while (and named him! :oops::lol:)
I've not got any recent pics of the babies, but you can do forum search for India, Georgia and Marley :)

She looks just lke my Treacle, who also does not like to be picked up or cuddled. I am allowed the occassional stroke. She is also a very intelligent little rabbit, sometimes you can actually see her mind working things out!

Rabswood

She looks just lke my Treacle, who also does not like to be picked up or cuddled. I am allowed the occassional stroke. She is also a very intelligent little rabbit, sometimes you can actually see her mind working things out!

Rabswood

Oh no, Verity doesn't mind being picked up or cuddled at all! She quite enjoys it and will snuggle with you for ages. She just hates things in front of her face or you near her in her crate.

Back