• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vhd vaccine

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
what is the difference in the vaccine cylap and lupinjet ( if thats right?)
our old vet used to use cylap but last year the lady gave them the other and the main difference i noticed is they were not quite as usual like when they had cylap

im changing vets, due to ridiculous rise in charges since our old vet left, and have found a rabbit savy vet nearby and the buns are due vaccine booster in august

lisa

I think that there is very little difference. I think I am right in saying that some vets report that there are fewer side effects with Lapinject. I think that fewer bunnies feel grotty after having it.

I have no personal experience with Cylap though so nothing to compare it to.

I think that there is very little difference. I think I am right in saying that some vets report that there are fewer side effects with Lapinject. I think that fewer bunnies feel grotty after having it.

I have no personal experience with Cylap though so nothing to compare it to.

yes with cylap they did seem more quite for day or so after, the first time they ever had it rosie developed the limp but never did in years after, i hadnt really noticed that they were givenhe other one last year till i just looked at their vaccination record card now

Back