• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pics of tinkerdora in her nest tonight.

kimsey

Warren Scout
PICT0068-2.jpg

PICT0067-3.jpg

Aw how cute. Has she made a cave in the nest? It looks adorable! :D
She has plucked fur I can tell that much, so she's probably in the process of making a nest.

yes its like a cave i gues, i was saying tunnel in earlier posts but it has no end so yes a cave of hay n fur.

up date, she is now out the cave and resting on the other side of her home.layed out resting, is this a sign? she only goes back in the cave if me or my hubby move out our seats to walk into another room, so i guess she is protecting it

Ah, she could be pregnant if she's been with her brother - how old were they when they were separated, and how long were they together for?

AMETHYST

Well there's definitely a chance, some rabbits sexually mature as soon as 12 weeks, I've heard of 4 month old does becoming mothers for the first time, its lucky this one didn't as she would still be with her brother then. :?
But the only way to know for sure is to wait till 4 weeks after they were separated...they could come any day in between these 4 weeks, considering the time they have spent together.

All rabbits rest, so its not necessarily a sign of childbirth approaching.
Nesting could be one sign, but it could also be a phantom/Fake pregnancy, which I'm hoping as she is far too young to be a mother poor thing. :cry:

well im worried really about her age, her and her brother was toghter for 1st 17 weeks. i took her in as my firned took her in from her friend who could not look after her but my friend was only looking after her till she could re home her.

this morning no bunnies have been born, her hutch has been left open all morning and she is not coming out to play! iv picked her up and she has been quite quiet.

yes she is doing ok bless her, not eating much today so i guess its a sign, found out its her 2nd liter so expecting lots of bunnies, iv found homes for 4 already i will keep one as well, i just hope there all be ok, coz i found out the orginal owner kept interfiering with the new buns so tinkerdora bit there heads off, so im so hoping this time with me leaving her to it she will look after them and love them, im so not happy with the care she had from her original family, i cant believe pet shops sell to any old person, its so wrong.:cry:

yes i think she just may of but she is very friendly bit nippy but other than that very beautyfull, i was thinking she was quite skinny when she came here and that she put bit weight on, not sure if its preg tum or im feeding her wel, lol

yes i think she just may of but she is very friendly bit nippy but other than that very beautyfull, i was thinking she was quite skinny when she came here and that she put bit weight on, not sure if its preg tum or im feeding her wel, lol

Many rabbits get nippy when they are pregnant...or just going through puberty, so hopefully that'll get better in time:)

Back